1. Read the ShadyMarket rules here before posting in this section.

2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

XBOX Live & PS3 HOST Booter

Discussion in 'Virtual Items & Currencies' started by Comt, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Comt Member

Credit:
    119SC
    Basically I'm selling accounts/access to my shell flooder.

You login, then input an IP address you want to flood, the amount of time and the port, you hit attack and it'll flood the IP address.

The booter is powerful enough to take out all home connections for up to 60 seconds and can take down most websites for around the same time.

Booter login costs $5 monthly, $10 lifetime or $15 reseller rights.

The reseller rights works by you get given a specific usergroup that allows you to have access to a copy of the administration panel, accept you can only approve, ban and unban users, you can't delete, change passwords or switch usergroups.

If you want proof it actually works, then here's a video of me using it when I was advertising it on HackForums:

If you need any more information, or what not, just post here, PM me or add me on AIM: Insaniahlul.
  2. loopylukas Great Grandpa Grizzly

Credit:
    2,204SC
    nice idea but i think you will only get a few people if that buying it from here
  3. †™×«Xεяg»×¤™† Banned

Credit:
    16SC
    Comt, whats up with you? All you do is come here trying to get money, if you dont get any, you leave until your next idea... And loopy, he didnt make this, he bought reselling rights for 15$.
  4. loopylukas Great Grandpa Grizzly

Credit:
    2,204SC
    ah lol ok then
  5. Comt Member

Credit:
    119SC
    No I didn't you f***ing moron. I created this.
  6. Comt Member

Credit:
    119SC
    Does this really look like I bought resell rights?

[​IMG]