1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

[Tutorial] [Minecraft] Setting up your own server [With and without Hamachi]

Discussion in 'Minecraft Server Development' started by Sinthed, May 14, 2011.

1. Sinthed Hacker

Credit:
    105SC
    [Minecraft] Setting up your own server [With and without Hamachi]

If you need any help just PM me.
    Blue likes this.
  2. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,016SC
    Does anyone know if I have to have the bought version of Minecraft in order for me to able to make my own server with hamachi? I downloaded the cracked version of minecraft from SG and followed the steps and I get an error when I put my IP address in Minecraft.

"Failed to login: User not premium
  3. ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

Credit:
    2,322SC
    No, you do not. However, you need to set the server access from Online to Offline, or something similar. Look for it in the world settings text document.
  4. kcinnick9 Ph.D. in Harmonology

Credit:
    1,078SC
    It is possible without buying the game. Like age said the server has to be either offline or some people who are experienced in coding can bypass the check and have a cracked IP address. Although those servers are often very populated or very rare.
  5. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,016SC
    I got it working. It was the whole issue about going to server properties in the notebook and changing from online to offline which was from true to false.
  6. Oblivious Me so shady

Credit:
    1,621SC
    Time Zoned are you going to make a server :eek: ?
  7. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,016SC
    I made it last night. It's mainly for a few of my friends who rarely play the game but we want to see what random stuff we all make. If you want in just PM me. I got it working on my computer. I just need to check if it works on others as well.
  8. Oblivious Me so shady

Credit:
    1,621SC
    I'll probably want in, and you should make a guide on it as well :D
  9. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,016SC
    well All i did to make the server is just follow this guide. The only thing that was missing in this guide was that if your making a server and you haven't purchased the game there was a slight difference which all you had to do was turn online mode to offline mode.

I'll PM you the IP in a sec
  10. wahhhhhhhbuffet New Member

Credit:
    73SC
    sinthod is the hamachi way the same as the non hamachi? coz u didnt post on the non hamachi,u just posted on how to upgrade ur java.
  11. andy tran New Member

Credit:
    2SC
    Can somebody help me everytime i try to join my server it would say "End of Stream"