1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

[Texture Pack] (32x)(1.2.4) Dokucraft, The Saga Continues.

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by StriK.eR, Mar 28, 2012.

1. StriK.eR Me so shady

Credit:
    1,617SC
    As I don't want anyone considering this spam because I'm just posting texture packs and mods, and there are a ton I'll tell you what I like or don't like about it.

Well DokuCraft isn't the preferred texture pack for me but I think it is one of the best texture packs out there. You do need to use a HD patcher for it as the texture pack is bigger than the normal Minecraft texture pack.

What I don't like about the texture pack in particular is the cow, the cow just doesn't look nice and it looks kind of evil and mean. Which I think shouldn't be as the cow is a PASSIVE mob. Well it may just have been the version I downloaded but I downloaded the light version.

Well enjoy!