1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Outdated ROTMG Trinity Client!

Discussion in 'Outdated Hacks/Bots' started by Trinity, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Credit:
    6,187SC
    ... How many will I go through before Trinity gets online... I'll count. So far, probably 5 or 6 people asking after I said no one could possibly know aside from the hack maker himself.

3rd time posting this, on this thread alone. In one day.

2. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,095SC
    Jean Drouin and Wolfbane like this.
  3. Ryuuthegod New Member

Credit:
    2SC
    Today they released a new patch, but not a new build (still considered build 123) but now when i pull open trinity god it says it needs to update and then the screen goes black 0.o any way to fix this or do i hav to wait for a new client.
  4. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Credit:
    6,187SC
    You'll have to open your eyes. That's all the tips I'll give you.
  5. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
  6. BenK New Member

Credit:
    129SC
    Reading through this thread... just:fail:.
    Have fun with teh noobies Wolf! :happy:
    And thanks so much for your hard work Trinity!! Wish I knew how to help so I could get all of these people off your back >.>
    Wolfbane likes this.
  7. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC

... copying my smilies are u...
    HAVE FUN WITH THIS NOOBIE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO GET HIS OWN SMILIES
  8. Trinity Banned

Credit:
    1,641SC
    Okay guys get ready for the massive disappointing news!...

I'm not updating.

I simply replaced LiTHiuM this round, and well... I'd tag Lithium but I'm pretty sure he's not here, so make sure you deliver the message.

I'M NOT UPDATING, DO NOT:
    PM ME ABOUT MY DECISION
    BEG ME TO UPDATE
    PLEAD ME TO UPDATE
    OFFER IN GAME ITEMS, ETC
    It was a 1 Time Gig, and I had nobody interested in donating to keep the project alive, so now it is dead. I have better things to do (And I mean no offence when I say this) than help a bunch of people who need to learn how to hack. I mean No disrespect, but what I get out of this thread is:
    Massive popularity +1
    A massive pain in the Ass -10
    Help members with their issues -2 (I don't care if I have to help you, I'm just not going to count it as a benefit)
    Not productive -500
    My point being is, the Bad, far outgoes the good. I no longer play RoTMG, I don't earn anything, I'm fairly inactive on this forum, I have to put up with a lot, and I mean a LOT of stupid people who think it hacks their client, when I don't even play the game 5 minutes a WEEK.
    So basically you can all go moan and cry (And this is not meant to be personal, just saying) to LITHIUM Whom let us all down last update. Lets hope he doesn't keep his hacks private this time (Unlikely) or you guys can all try random hacks and find out what a REAL virus does to your computer.
    I'm sure I could slab some crappy client together, which would be all king sh*t for about 12 days, but quite honestly, it's not worth the time it takes.
    Thank you for using trinityhack, learning how to hack, your loyalty, and respectfulness towards myself. It's been a bumpy ride, but it's now over, Sorry Guys.
    A few people you can send a million PMs to and Spam Their walls:
    If you're interested in the continuation of the TrinityClient Project feel free to contact me with how much you're willing to donate.
    Thanks!
    ~Trinity
    balrajrox, knock0ut and Robert Ruiz like this.
  9. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
    ........................ FIRST :p
    no really :*( I'm really bummed out...
    and i never begged u... im not a noob hacker and I understand everything you say... :(
    Trinity likes this.
  10. Dante-sama Active Member

Credit:
    99SC
    Kinda sad Trinity, but you are right...

You just forgot one thing: If you won't update it, at least could you tell us how to do it?? Under our own risk, obviously...

Hope don't disturb... my first and only post in this thread :3
  11. oxkiller79 New Member

Credit:
    65SC
  12. Jean Drouin Active Member

Credit:
    107SC
    How much money do you need, 100$? 200$? (I would give you some time too, but ain't a programmer at all, more of an engineer...)
  13. Pitote Active Member

Credit:
    75SC
    Tell us how to hack it, then I can try, I'm programmer, C#, java, vb.net :)rolleyes:)
    I could try it, I'm unemployed at the moment...
  14. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
    Can you at least post a regular client of rotmg 123.3 without any mods so we can work on it?
    Think of it as ur last gift to us :D
    Pitote and ZySky like this.
  15. Pitote Active Member

Credit:
    75SC
    That would be good too...
    Since the adobe flash updated to build 11.3, there is no way out to "Create a project" to make a client (for playing full screen, for example).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.