1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Outdated ROTMG Trinity Client!

Discussion in 'Outdated Hacks/Bots' started by Trinity, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

It's quite simple really. You use Cheat Engine, scan your ATK value, set it to 999999. It DC's you withing a few seconds, so we're trying to figure out how to create a toggle to prevent you from DCing.

2. srennorjraf New Member

About the whole hacking thing, I know it's safe, since I've used an account with an amulet on it (worth around 100 dollars), and It's still there, a week later.

3. Mathematician New Member

Hey there,

Maybe I can be of an assistance; Are you sure that number is inside the data range of the value. For example, in C++, an unsigned 8bit value has a max of 255, doing anything more than that will cause an overflow and mess things up. A signed 8 bit value is 128 (or somewhere around there).

Also, the value you are seeing may only be output value. Which means, you are not editing the value in the formulas, just what you see on the output. What's in memory can be something totally different. Keep in mind, some things are calculated on the server and output is transferred to the client. However, not everything is calculated on the server, if everything was calculated on the server, it would be running slow as hell when a few people log in.

I made an autohot key script to teleport to nexus when low on health. Unfortunately, I played this game for like 2 weeks. I never hacked, I never did anything (except that autohot key script). I finally got a 6/8 character after flying flucking luck of never dying while getting there. I was walking around the gods land and up comes a pile of 20+ gods. It caused my computer to lag, It made me continue walking to the middle of the gods, and I died.

I made a couple of autohot key scripts, one to pick up loot by right clicking, and auto-teleport to nexus when HP gets X%. Maybe I can be of an assistance to you guys, I'm pissed at this game.

Wolfbane likes this.
  4. zakraj8 New Member

I found something pretty interesing when trying to hack attack in rotmg :)

//66 9e 32
    _as3_getproperty Attack
    //66 f6 0c
    _as3_getproperty MAX

I searched for 66 9e 32 66 f6 0c
    I changed Attack value to 02 , then i logged in and look :

[​IMG]

My attack is 12 , max attack value was set to 02 so rotmg think my attack is maxed and i cant get more of it.
    What will happen if max attack will be set to high value , 100 or more ?
    The player could drink more attack potions than everyone else until he reach limit set by him ?
    It would be great if someone can test this.

Also it would be great to have bigger stat limits in trinity client :)

5. loopylukas Great Grandpa Grizzly

i reckon it has a server side check for this so if you put it to high you will get banned

6. zakraj8 New Member

Trinity , Can you replace in your client all walls , water etc. with sand or other block like madProxy hack did ?
    When all blocks are replaced there is no disconnect so you can stay in "wall" forever :)
    With this method of no clip a player can go to all bosses in all dungeons within couple of seconds even in oryx castle :)
    Also this way of no clip is better because you can also... shoot through wall and kill boss from place where he cant hit you.

7. Trinity Banned

I like the method allot, however this was for an older build, so I am not 100% sure. And I haven't tried MadProxy, nor do I know where to get it, to see what it is actually doing xD...
    That'd be awesome, perhaps we can talk more on skype: TrinityROTMG, Thanks for your interest xD...
    I've actually changed my ATT to 10000000000 before.... o_O. And I do one hit kill pretty much everything.

8. mandela96 New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFaSdGK_PI

Video Detailing it :)

Trinity likes this.
  9. srennorjraf New Member

I completely understand this is a free tool, released on your own time. I love Trinity. But is it possible to have a noclip toggle button, or to just not have noclip? The autoaim works great and can't be detected. But I have been kicked from a guild because I lagged, and walked through a few walls, and the guild leader saw me. I also get DC'd out of maybe half of the dungeons that I run (especially UDL), since I walk into a wall. Thanks! (For that matter, the tool as a whole will be more likely to be reported, and then patched if there are people standing in walls, spamming links to this, which I have seen).

On a side note, realmofthemadgod.com is blocked by parental controls, so I usually use a proxy to access it. For some reason I can use your client normally. Any idea why that is?

Thanks for putting so much work into this great tool!

Wolfbane likes this.
  10. Trinity Banned

No I'm not sure why it bypasses that lol xD, but that's good to know LOL.
    As for the toggle no-clip I have a payed client that does just that. I might just leak it lol... =\ WE'LL SEE ^_^. And yeah I'm sorry about the DCing in dungeons =\ I'll work on a release for the Toggle No-Clip now...

11. Trinity Banned

12. zakraj8 New Member

I found how to set no clip (piercing effect) to all bullets but if you hit too many monsters or you get hit by them too many times you will disconnect.

Open realmofthemadgod , stay at start menu , open Cheat Engine , click memory view ,
    search for (Array of) byte : 66 8d 01 d0 66 43
    and change it to : 66 02 02 d0 66 43

Now your bullets are going through all enemies damaging them (You can't see damage but they are getting it , test it on little scorpions at beach if you dont belive me). But it has server-side check so it will disconnect like semi-godmode.

13. Dfireball00 New Member

Is it even possible to change your pass... -_-

14. Trinity Banned

I believe you can change passwords under "Account" on the home menu.

15. Ausii New Member

Some suggestions to the auto-aim hack:

Remove the auto-aim from targeting breakable walls. While this is useful in some situations, it gets extremely annoying in places like Oryx's Castle and Snake Pit.

Make the auto-aim have priority to target the hardest enemy in the area (usually the enemy with the most HP). This would improve it greatly since when you're fighting, say, an event boss you don't want to have your aim switched to a lowly minion and waste precious vulnerability time.

Other than that, great hack, I use it frequently :)

EDIT: Also, for the Toggle No-Clip client, is it possible to get that feature added in to all the other clients? That would be greatly appreciated since I don't use Auto-Nexus.

I realize this is a lot for you, you can do it whenever you like :p I just wanted to point out some features that would make this hack all the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.