1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

rotmg phisher

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God' started by wiickedz, May 23, 2012.

1. wiickedz Active Member

Credit:
    116SC
    im wondering if someone wants to be my rotmg hacking partner, i need someone who can make a phisher and then we will get their user/pass and just clean their accs, we will be splitting profits 50/50, add me on skype-igrindchips or post here
  2. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,019SC
    Sounds like you want someone to do all the work and then you get 50/50 from the loot -_-
    cyqnusnite likes this.
  3. wiickedz Active Member

Credit:
    116SC
    i promote the phisher he makes it, i dont know how to make one thus why i posted this
  4. Notravi New Member

Credit:
    110SC
    This guy is a scammer btw. I will post proof in a few minutes.
  5. cyqnusnite Retired SG Staff Member

Credit:
    1,486SC
    LOL, exactly like timezone said, you want someone to do the work and then you split the profits. Kinda like saying, "You invest $100 in stocks, then we can split the profits." no danger for you, but still profit from it.
  6. wiickedz Active Member

Credit:
    116SC
    im just saying i can probably spread it faster than you with my connections
  7. cyqnusnite Retired SG Staff Member

Credit:
    1,486SC
    Doubt that considering my number of subs on youtube, websites I own, and forums I am active on/have modded on. But that's beside the point. What programming language is ROTMG coded in?
  8. TimeZoned .:: Dr.Wise ::. Staff Member Super Moderator

Credit:
    2,019SC
    ROTMG is written in Flash.
  9. Maxanator1000 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    140SC
    Can't you guys just make an .exe keylogger program that makes people beleive in it? Like an edited video of a player with a download link to something like Pot max hack (75 will deliver in 1-2 business days) They type user and pass to fit the keylogger sends it to your email... Pretty simple. don't even need to know what RoTmG is coded in L0L.
    I feel sorry for whoever is dumb enough to fall for a scam like this :p
  10. Trinity Banned

Credit:
    1,641SC
    RoTMG is coded in actionscript.
  11. Maxanator1000 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    140SC
    Thats where its coded true.. Produced and run from flash.
  12. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Credit:
    5,813SC
    I'm sorry, but I hate keyloggers. Just saying, I feel sad for anyone who has out-of-date parents or who's sheltered beyond belief.

The best way to get what you want is to get it yourself. In games, it's best to get it with a friend. But legit... It's for that sense of, "zomg I did it."
  13. Maxanator1000 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    140SC
    Everyone hates keylogger I feel the same way... :( Now time for what I wanted to say....
    Can someone close this thread? It's just useless spam and a beg that anyone can do yet with such sad results if someone is so desperate to actually fall for it :(
  14. Ethann SG Donator

Credit:
    698SC
    I might get into actionscript, because, I have some knowledge in other programs, and want to code my own client, for personal purposes.

On-topic... It's quite simple to make a simple keylogger. I've made quite a bunch in Visual Basic, if you ask, I don't mind making a tutorial on it. It's sooo simple. :p