1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

rotmg dupe??

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God' started by hassanakbar, Jun 6, 2012.

1. hassanakbar ♚♛ ARCHANGEL♛♚

ok today i saw a guy with 10 ammies he dropped all 10 and came back again continued to do so untill he dropped 23+ ammies unluckily i got none * thanks to autoloot:angry: and lagg but the dude said he duped the items and said he could do any item
    this is prob a lagg or a server prob but if it is possible than a hack can be developed that can dupe,double ur items
    if any one has any idea about what i said do tell
    :heythere:
    txs @@@@ Hassan@@@@

2. Ethann SG Donator

After lurking on the forums for some time, I(and others) believe it's quite impossible to duplicate items in any way, shape, or form.

Now, the man might have spent money to buy these amulets, or, possibly might have found a glitch in an earlier version, or, you're just lying, in general.

If you happen to run into anything like this again, please, share it with us, but, maybe with proof?

Also, make the screenys look legit, if you plan on using Adobe Photoshop. ;)

3. hassanakbar ♚♛ ARCHANGEL♛♚

ok here is the proof u need

FYI its real ik all these people and the hacker well i cant say i know him but still he duped 1 oreo for me and 2 lifes but if he can do it we all can right>>>

4. unknownlaw Active Member

amazing

5. hassanakbar ♚♛ ARCHANGEL♛♚

NOW WITH PROOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@hassan@@@@:heythere:

6. marinepower Well-Known Member

Damn, I wish you had used my hack so that you could print the inventories of everyone present. As it stands I have a hard time believing it.