1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Palringo Click Exchange Group - $20+ Daily

Discussion in 'Monetizing' started by Benzy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Benzy New Member

Credit:
    119SC
    [​IMG]

Look forward to meeting some of you! ​
  2. cyqnusnite Retired SG Staff Member

Credit:
    1,486SC
    meh, I didnt want new people into the group at the time because I used it a lot but I figure I'll go ahead and give away all the names of the palringo exchange groups I am in: click exchange, clickers, exchangeclix (very big always people to exchange), pink group, t1exchange, the hard workers
  3. Benzy New Member

Credit:
    119SC
    Im not New. You will find me in all thou's groups part from two. Just simply advertising this for new members.
  4. Princeofmar5 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    366SC
    There are more than just those groups you mentioned.

EDIT: Also, you can't guarantee $20+ a day, you have to work for it.
  5. Benzy New Member

Credit:
    119SC
    To make money you have to work. If you cant earn $20+ with this you should stop what your doing and look for a real Job because you obviously don't have the motivate or determination to stick with something... If you really needed money $100+ easily with this method daily.

Then are hundreds of groups on Palringo. I don't know all of em nor do i wish to... Ill stick to the ones i know as im making $25+ each day.
  6. Princeofmar5 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    366SC
    I know, just being online with Palringo earned me about $10+ a day. If I made an effort and PMed people instead of waiting I would be over $20 a day. It's a great way to earn money, I'm almost at the $100 mark and I've been doing this half the month and half of those days I didn't do anything.

EDIT: I wasn't saying that in a negative way, I agree. People just need to know it takes work.
  7. poweromania New Member

Credit:
    62SC
    Can i Join this group?
  8. nash2589 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    166SC
    How do i join your group :confused:?
    Ethann likes this.
  9. kirby311 Noob

Credit:
    291SC
    Lol got my adsense banned perm :/
  10. nash2589 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    166SC
    Aww. that's the worst thing that could happen. . Maybe because of the rapid booming of clicks on your ads ?
  11. kirby311 Noob

Credit:
    291SC
    Yea clearly why it said invalid clicks i tryed to appeal and they said don't email us again because we will not reply
  12. Ethann SG Donator

Credit:
    698SC
    I would like to know this, too. :)