1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

OP Job

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory' started by Siqh, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Siqh New Member

Credit:
    196SC

This job wont make Maple any better.
  2. iJakeSlayer New Member

Credit:
    68SC
    thats what they said about hacking but look maple is great:happy:
  3. Tazze Well-Known Member

Credit:
    15SC
    that job + hacks *together* .... yee its to OP :happy:

and i guess its great without hacks to .....
  4. Indigo Off-Topic King

Credit:
    752SC
    I think Nexon crossed the line when they enabled to 'steal other classes' skill' ability.
    Other than that, Phantom is not as OPed as you may think.
  5. CreeperFace Me so shady

Credit:
    2,257SC
    Phantom job is already out in KMS, you can steal skills from other jobs (FOR EXAMPLE: Find a job that someone has, use steal skill, you get it). Yes, this is a Over-powered job, and this shows that MapleStory is running out of ideas, so they made a job steal-er. It uses cards that you get from monsters when you attack, you only get certain skills too.

Indigo, this is an Over-Powered job. Look at these other videos.
  6. Indigo Off-Topic King

Credit:
    752SC
    Just because someone has a lot of funding doesn't make a class that overpowered. I agree it is on the strong side, but not as strong as you may think.
    Showing videos of players with godly gear hitting the damage cap means NOTHING. You do realize how I can find videos of people doing loads of damage with most of the other classes too, right?
  7. Tazze Well-Known Member

Credit:
    15SC
    i still think its good on spamming attacks with dmg cap ... so yee i would like so see another job that can kill zakum in less than 33sec :p
  8. CreeperFace Me so shady

Credit:
    2,257SC
    I have tried to search other jobs that can solo in less than 33 seconds. Found none, but I found a 36 second Mercedes Solo. Skip to 1:18
  9. ScaryMonsters New Member

Credit:
    61SC
    wanna know whos OP, Ezio, hes one guy but annihilates everyone