1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Outdated [LiTHiuM Plugin] Realm of the Mad God [Hacks]

Discussion in 'Outdated Hacks/Bots' started by Visnx, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StriK.eR Me so shady

If anyone is good enough, they could reverse engineer the .swf file? If that is possible and update the hack?
    This game is pretty good :p, I'm hoping the hack will be updated!

2. UrbaN1nja New Member

was just looking into it and it is definitely above me when it comes to experience and knowledge.
    Not even sure where to start. got a whole bunch of sites that have the software to do it but do not know how to make it work.

3. NaM3L3Ss Well-Known Member

anyone actually going to update this hack? just asking :D

4. aidebob Active Member

Can someone get me rotmg's original .swf file so I can edit the hack into it.:nerd:

5. Zakar Banned

6. aidebob Active Member

So there is one last key component after finally spending an hour just to figure out that I need also the last build so I can (just a theory) compare what is in the hack and filter out all the default hex and insert it into the current builds hex. And if you get what I'm saying you can always try to do it yourself instead of sending me the file. But honestly if I make the hack be prepared for bugs untill someone comes up with something better. So for you impatient people send me the last rotmg build and Ill get back to you tommorow

7. lordfll Active Member

What's the key component. I figured out the changed hex and I am currently trying to update it. It's going to take about a week since there is like 40,000 to 50,000 hex values to change. So I expect lithium to come out with the update a week later.

8. aidebob Active Member

Its quite hard I must admite its hard to change every hex value there is to change. So I will try my best to update this hack, but you will probably beat me.

Please don't expect me to make something really fast but you support would be appreciated.

9. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

So. Some NearxMello competition, eh?

... New people... They're so interesting. Looking forward to this, should one of you find the key to this puzzle.

NaM3L3Ss likes this.
  10. TreeMan312 New Member

I'm very interested in this hack. I remember trying it out the first time. I was simply amazed at how well it worked. Over time playing it only grew better. I kept finding out things, that may have seemed so small, but helped tremendously! (No confuse, blind, etc. .. Mainly confuse :p) I got my Wiz to 6/8 with this. After it stopped working I was resilient to play, in fear I might die. (No auto-nexus and all to back me up.) And, of course I died.

Just figured I'd share how this amazing hack helped a fellow out. :p

Here's to you Lithium in hopes of you bringing back an awesome hack!

11. kurosakiPL New Member

i need help mine is not working. Version is 123.0.0 and i have lithium for that version but when i enter game it says connect failed retrying :( need help please reply me

12. TreeMan312 New Member

"Currently Outdated Until LiTHiuM Releases the Updated One for the Latest Build. Please Be Patient."

Visnx likes this.
  13. Visnx Silence Will Fall

It says outdated in bold red...how can you not see it. Sorry but theres no "fix" for it until it's updated.

14. Trinity Banned

15. Zakar Banned

Shady loopylukas redfalcon, perhaps this thread should be locked since this is an outdated hack and no longer works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.