1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Outdated Free Java Proxy Hack [Marine Power]

Discussion in 'Outdated Hacks/Bots' started by marinepower, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asshita Active Member

Credit:
    97SC
    I decided to try out the vault changer. Here's what I have so far: Please login or register to view this link.
    So far it just changes the floor to a nice red carpet.
    Capture.PNG
    marinepower likes this.
  2. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Credit:
    5,795SC
    How do you config it? It's all numbers...
  3. vincen46 Active Member

Credit:
    104SC
    the numbers refer to locations of tiles on an image file
  4. Asshita Active Member

Credit:
    97SC
    Oh ya sorry I forgot the config, what you do is copy it into your marinepower folder and replace the original vault.txt
  5. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Credit:
    5,795SC
    The question is, what numbers are what and... Oi. This needs a Gui editor with previews.

Oh I did. And me gusta. Thanks for it.
  6. Asshita Active Member

Credit:
    97SC
    For anyone who wants to try the vault editor here's somethings you need to know:
    - When you first open the file it'll be a sea of 00, this is normal don't panic. All you have to do is navigate to about the center of the file where the numbers change, this is your island. The 00, is the empty space around the island.
    - When you look at it, if its not obvious, each comma and two character value represents a square on the ground of your vault.
    - When you start changing values be sure to enter in a two character value (yes, there is letters involved in some of the item ids). If you do that or enter in an invalid id then when you enter your vault it'll be blue and you'll get kicked.
    - Going from the text file to the actual game is very different.

Looks something like this on your screen
    Now when you change a value it probably doesn't change the right one ingame that is because it actually corresponds to the way you see it in game like this
    LEFT
    TOP 60,48,48,48,48,48,48,48,48, BOTTOM
    RIGHT
    So when you go to change values this is how it will change ingame relative to a player with a 0 degree camera angle. Hopefully this makes some sense but just experiment with it and it should make some sense.

- Another thing to give you a sense of where you are relative to your ingame self is the d5 is the border around your vault
    - After you've changed a bunch of values you must save the file, do /xreload, and if your in you vault leave and come back. This allows changes to take effect.

Also I will be releasing more customizations as I get the hang of it and find some nice block ids.

Wolfbane
    Your very welcome :)
    Wolfbane likes this.
  7. marinepower Well-Known Member

Credit:
    457SC
    It's great to see you messing with it. I know it beckons back to an era gone by to have to edit hex with a plain text editor, but curiosity is the strongest trait of man, and there's a certain appeal to figuring this out on your own.
    ZdK likes this.
  8. ZdK Well-Known Member

Credit:
    86SC
    Hey marine, i just noticed that the autodrink mana command drinks the mp pots when you get quieted. That is a little annoying because it waste the mp post, any chance you can fix that? Like a

if
    quieted autodrink_mana=false

lol or something like that xD you are the master you should know ;)

BTW, thank you very much for the update man :D
  9. marinepower Well-Known Member

Credit:
    457SC
    It's actually
    Code:
    if (mpPercent < this.drinkMPThreshold && item.mpHeal > 0 && (player.values[StatData.STATUSEFFECT] & (1 << 2)) == 0)
    return true;
    But close enough ;)

Yeah, I'll release a patch for it tomorrow. I won't require a redownload, but I'll update my updates page to notify that it has been fixed.
  10. Asshita Active Member

Credit:
    97SC
    I know what you mean but what I hope to see from this is giving people that little nudge and spark that curiosity to experiment with it.
  11. ZdK Well-Known Member

Credit:
    86SC
    So we dont have to redownload it? It will be auto downloaded by the program? And thanks for patching it :D
  12. ZaTaisho Active Member

Credit:
    89SC
    Hmm...this isn't a problem, but I guess a glitch. When a Potion Bag appears, for some reason, you see 2 of them (one slighty bigger/smaller than the other). Just putting that out there.

Another thing to ask...what does the godmode do exactly? I crank it up to 100%, but it really doesn't feel like godmode. Feels like the same 50% godemode from hacked clients when playing on a normal window.
  13. Wolffe New Member

Credit:
    40SC
    Hey people, this hack works on my old desktop with windows, but i cant play with the giant lag, so i tryed to hack on my laptop but when i open the game and enter on the game, nothing happens, the promot keep with " Policy server init. "
    On my desktop, when i enter on the server, the promot change and i can use the hack normaly, i dont know what is happening :(

Someone can help me? sorry my bad english.

Desktop: Windows XP, Ethernet connection. [ No anti irus, No firewall ]

Laptop: Windows 7, Wi-fi connection. [ host file is done ] [ Avira and Comodo firewall ]

I disabled the option that block me when i edit hosts file on avira.

EDIT: Hey guys, problem solved, i deleted my hosts file and make other again, works fine, very thx for the hack ^^
  14. flyrocket Well-Known Member

Credit:
    3,190SC
    This proxy is great, inspired me to learn some java since i've always wanted to also learn that alongside with C++.

Anyhow, you should add a line in the config for default trade chat with some vars like {myitems} {wanteditems} {myign} or something like that.
  15. skullphantom ---|Jack of All Trades|--- The Untouchable Prince

Credit:
    4,614SC
    how does the auto loot work? and what does zalgo do?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.