1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Explanation of what Goodwill is.

Discussion in 'Smite' started by Nordin, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Nordin The Dark Void Master Grand Ruler of the Underworld

Goodwill is measured in percentage.
    But what is Goodwill?
    Goodwill measure rage quitters. To gain 100% Godwill you must not leave the game (You may rejoin but no Goodwill will be given). Rage quiting will reduce Goodwill to 0%. And to regain 100% Goodwill is really hard you must play many matches without quitting.
    What is my benefit with Goodwill? If you have 100% Goodwill you will be place with a less chance of Rage quitters. 100% Goodwill provides HUGE favor bonus.
    Playing 6 winning matches with 100% Goodwill you would be able to buy zeus for an example.
    Goodwill is a Major step Hi-Rez has taken to stop Rage quitters.

2. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

Does it help you if you lose with more favor? Cause I hardly ever win. :p

wmbrown18

Nordin likes this.
  3. Nordin The Dark Void Master Grand Ruler of the Underworld

I found out out earn the same goodwill even if you lose. Just each time you win you get more favor as well as each time you lose you earn a little more than usual.

4. Wolfbane -~Fangs Galore~- Staff Member

So like, how much would I get if I won?

I have like 100% goodwill right now, working towards anubliss.

And, wanna play with meh on teh smithe?

5. Nordin The Dark Void Master Grand Ruler of the Underworld

I haven't figured out the percentages
    But:
    Goodwill system
    For every match that you complete in good standing, you gain a +2% favor bonus for your next match. This bonus can reach a maximum of 30% additional favor.
    If you end the match in bad standing (left the match early, etc), your bonus will be set to 0% for your next match.