1. All releases are now handled by a completely new system. To post a release for Realm of the Mad God please post it here
  2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Download Realm of The Mad God Game Client

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God' started by Bracket, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Bracket Public Coder

Credit:
    1,269SC
    It's not all that hard to get the game client for the game manually, but this might help others who don't know how.

Please login or register to view this link. right click the link, and choose save as.

There, now you have the actual game client, not the loader, which means you can decompile the game now. ^_^

The only reason this is somewhat difficult for people to get is because, the site never links directly to it and the numbers in the file name change with updates.
    Since the site never directly links to it, you can't even get it with tools that are supposed to copy whole websites.
    Dout and ageofmyth2 like this.
  2. Dout New Member

Credit:
    62SC
    man, i want help and i can help too. i am level 20 archer, i have unlocked all medium classes and i have so much itens, 2 full of itens fakes. if you want to farm gods wid me just pm me :D
  3. bbbbbb New Member

Credit:
    60SC
    :cry::fail:it wont work
  4. ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

Credit:
    2,332SC
    ROTMG updated to a newer build. You need to check the page source for the newest version of AGCLoader

The current version is:
    Please login or register to view this link.
  5. Harmonylab New Member

Credit:
    82SC
    The google chrome plug in works good for me...
  6. Bracket Public Coder

Credit:
    1,269SC
    The loader swf is not the actual game client. Take the numbers from the end of the loader's file name and replace the numbers at the end of the client's file name with the numbers from the loader's file name. Then right click the link and choose save as. Then if you have an swf decompiler you can decompile the game.

I need to work on hacking this again sometime this weekend lol.
  7. Vampster New Member

Credit:
    375SC
    its not hard to get the game address with firefox at all. goto Please login or register to view this link. viva firefox...on the left side in the black area, right click with mouse, VIEW PAGE INFO > MEDIA and look for the address with .swf at the end of it. You can also safe the .swf right there or copy the link so u can upload the game directly to adobe flash player 11
  8. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
    Wait frost use and myth play rotmg?
  9. ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

Credit:
    2,332SC
    We used to. I personally stopped after zakraj8 released his ultimate multiboxer. Which is hopefully patched by now.
  10. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
    Yes it is. Un0rth0dox, MindlessChaos, and I made a big fuss about it, so Zakraj Apologized (Thanks Zakraj) and it was discontinued, and also patched.
  11. ageofmyth2 The living legend, and husband of the Cookie

Credit:
    2,332SC
    Alright. I may come back to the game. But I'm playing other ones at the moment, so for now I'm disinterested.
  12. pilplup ▒❄❆Sn0wbreeze❄❆▒ ☃Icy Blizzardish Pilplup!☃

Credit:
    7,573SC
    I can tell why :| no hacks, billions of leechers.
  13. Oblivious Me so shady

Credit:
    1,621SC
    the link is outdated.
  14. HeyItsBATMAN New Member

Credit:
    59SC
    This is the lastest Loader.
    If you always want the lastest Game Client to decompile and mod download SWF Memory Dumper:
    Start up your firefox and swfmdump.
    Load rotmg in firefox and search for process 'FlashPlayerPlugin'.
    Click on scan and wait. It should show a 3MB file now. Dump it and have fun :)