1. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  2. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  3. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  4. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

DMO Bot/Hacks - info?

Discussion in 'Digimon Masters Online' started by vincen46, Jun 1, 2012.

1. vincen46 Active Member

Credit:
    104SC
    What happened to the DMO hacking "scene? There only seems to be one trainer/bot. I already know there are more hacks out there but for some reason they aren't making it to this site or any other for that matter.

Question is, where are they?

The bot/trainer released on this forum is so outdated it isn't even funny. When I first tried to DL it on a whim it just redirected me to a "file not found" sort of thing.

I'm not going to go on about how I can't play this game without a bot because come on, it is dead boring grinding and doing pretty much anything else requiring time or commitment. I can't help but feel like my time should be anywhere else but wasting hours on end doing menial repetitive tasks on this game.

So all I ask is, what happened and is there anything being worked on?