1. Are you having trouble injecting a hack / trainer? Click here

2. ShadyGamer is in need of coders for games like Maplestory and ROTMG. If you have any prior experience, don't hesitate to contact Shady through a Private Conversation.
  3. Want to watch anime online? Watch it on our sister site phanime - phor anime fans
  4. Use the like button, use it every time you get an answer to your question, even if it isn't the one that you like. People spend their time to provide you with an answer so give them something in return, and like their post!
  5. Tired of the same games all over again? Tell us about new games of interest here.

Angel Processor v145.2

maplestory hacks and scriptor

1. gnathen (:Your Favorite Brony:) Staff Member

Credit:
    3,216SC
    gnathen submitted a new resource:

Please login or register to view this link. (version v139.1) - maplestory hacks and scriptor

Please login or register to view this link.
  2. bahyou Active Member

Credit:
    118SC
    hi when i opened the download link it says that the download link is a rar file my computer doesnt open rar file so i was wondering if you can make it into a different file
  3. mortjsf Well-Known Member

Credit:
    687SC
    Unfortunately This Has a Newer Version Now.
    By the way, DO NOT replace the Angelprocessor.dll with another .dll file renamed Angelprocessor.
    It increases the chance of an ip ban.
    Happy Mapling :D

PS. ".rar" files can be opened via Winrar
    ninite.com hosts a free winrar download.

But that is off topic. Stay on topic please :)
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. bahyou Active Member

Credit:
    118SC
    no i mean that i dont have winrar in my computer
    mortjsf likes this.
  5. mortjsf Well-Known Member

Credit:
    687SC
    It isn't something in your computer, it's a program.

You can install it via this link> Please login or register to view this link.

If you try and it still wont work, I can post the files on a dropbox, or 4shared which you would have to sign up for. But this is 100% safe easy clean install. Don't trust me? Virus scan it yourself.

Once installed, try the following steps:

Right click the .rar and click on: extract to /Angel-Processor-v139.1.2a
    and it will make a folder in THE SAME DIRECTORY as the .rar called "Angel-Processor-v139.1.2a"

Delete the .rar file, and open the folder.

Open C:/nexon/maplestory
    double click on gamelauncher.exe
    Wait for the screen to load, DONT CLICK PLAY YET

In the folder you should still have up, (Angel-Processor-v139.1.2a)
    right click AngelProcessor.exe (the application)
    Click run as administrator.
    Wait for the bubble in bottom right corner to pop up, say "Injected, Quitting"
    The Angel processor should pop up,then click play and enjoy.

P.S. This is 100% your risk. Neither I nor Shady gamer is responsible for anything you do that screws up your own computer.

Happy Hacking.
    From this post on stay on topic please.
    Help on winrar should have been in the help section for future posts, please go there.
  6. bahyou Active Member

Credit:
    118SC
    thanks bro but you didnt need to teach me how inject but one more think i got angel processer and all but was using troll trainer posted by gnather and now it when ever i open maple and do angel processer thing with injects it nothing pops up nvm bro ignore this
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  7. bahyou Active Member

Credit:
    118SC
    how do i set up to bot like a place where my char can kill constanly for good exp can you refer me to a video
  8. mortjsf Well-Known Member

Credit:
    687SC
    Unfortunatly I am still new to scripting and packets. I wish I could help... But as I am slowly learning how to set up a script, PM me and I can throw some ideas to you, or lead you in the right direction when i find out who can help because this thread is just for the release, not really for general discussion.
  9. Zack Tremblay Hacker

Credit:
    116SC
    hey i tried using it now, and it says it was used for the old version. download the new version for it to work.... so the question i am really asking is. is there a new version of this? if so. where can i download it?
  10. Zack Tremblay Hacker

Credit:
    116SC
    Hey guys, i just got up and was ready to go hacking! but when i started maple, the injection was successful! i played for a hour.. then i crashed. said oh well then went and made a sandwich. when i came back, i did the same process. but then. it tells me that i am using an outdated version of angel processor. go download the new version that is compatible with this version of maplestory. is anyone else having this problem? if so can i get some assistance? gnathen mortjsf Shady
  11. gnathen (:Your Favorite Brony:) Staff Member

Credit:
    3,216SC
    Are you using Angel Processor v140. And I know I need to update the download link. I don't recommend using the "Angel Processor.exe" for using the auto-injecting at GameLauncher, I would just use manual injection. I.E.: Injector Gadget
  12. gnathen (:Your Favorite Brony:) Staff Member

Credit:
    3,216SC
    gnathen updated Please login or register to view this link. with a new update entry:

13. bahyou Active Member

Credit:
    118SC
    its very unstable, laggy and d/c a lot more than usual is this happening to other people
  14. gnathen (:Your Favorite Brony:) Staff Member

Credit:
    3,216SC
    I've had no problems with Angel Processor, it could be your PC running MapleStory. If you disconnect a lot and you aren't using the packet features, you can disable them in the "Settings" tab.
  15. Zack Tremblay Hacker

Credit:
    116SC
    what maps would you reccomend using this at lvl 100? im stuck with 2x exp and nowhere to go!

OFF TOPIC****
    i hate how you cant go up against higher monsters and get ALL of the exp. i went to lvl 127 monsters and only gaining a mere 1000 exp! derp. due to this new update i am unsure of where to train! my methods are now failing me!

please help...
    gnathen Shady